Over the last month or so I’ve done next to nothing to grow my business.
If I was an employee in this business then the words of Lord Sugar would be ringing in my ears and I would be sitting in the black cab thinking about my actions.
I’ve been doing things away from the computer, and when I have been online it’s to do client work for the sales I’ve made through fiverr, and my first foray into the world of offline marketing. Speaking of which thesis will be landing here very shortly 🙂
What have I been doing?
- Summer arrived in the UK, so I’ve been fixing the patio I ripped up in March
- I’ve been busy in my lab, keeping my main source of income is kind of more important than my blog
- Family birthdays and friends visiting at weekends
What have I not been doing
- Promoting my safelist product to new safelist members
- Creating the listbuilding WSO that I’ve been wanting to write since the start of the year
- Sticking to my one post a week from the 52 Headline Hacks
- Upgrading this site to thesis
- Writing guest blog posts and taking action on the products I’ve bought
So the point of this post is to share my personal thoughts on why I’m spinning my wheels at the moment. If I listened to myself and took action on my ideas then good things would happen.
Take a moment to think about what you would do if you were the boss of your company, how would you rate your performance?