≡ Menu

My List Viral Bonus

Read This Later - Click Here

Please excuse the brevity of this message, but it is a bank holiday here in the UK, and for once the sun is shining.

At Noon EST a new mailer is being launched by Matt Baker, and it’s using the same technology as listnerds, so that means it looks and feels like a million dollars. To join click the big banner in the sidebar under “Product Of The Month”

[kc_background_pac_1_heading_13 type=”1″]What Is The Bonus?[/kc_background_pac_1_heading_13]

The reason I know this site is worth joining and promoting heavily is the Matt Baker factor.

When I surf traffic exchanges he stands out like a sore thumb, his creative adverts are something I look forward to viewing, and when you have an owner like this it means that fresh new members will coming into the site, and for me as an advertiser that’s brilliant news. I also know that in 6 months time Matt will still be promoting this, and it’s not a cash grab launch.

To celebrate Matt’s achievement of winning the listnerds launch contest, where he managed to refer ONE THOUSAND SIX HUNDERED AND EIGHTY members in 14 days I asked him some questions about how to achieve such awesome sauce results.

These anwers have given me a new affiliate landmine that I’m going to create a new marketing funnel around.

Now rather than just give you the pdf full of my links, I’m going to give you the word version so that you can edit the content and add in your own links.

I will also be testing a static squeeze page vs a video squeeze on adkreator. I will give you a share code for the static version, so all you need to do is add your own picture and autoresponder code. I will also give you a video of the site flow that the visitors will see, and what offers I’m putting in the follow-up series.

If you want to claim this bonus then just leave a comment here, and I’ll get in touch later in the week when I’ve completed everything.

Here’s to some stunning results.

Andrew Stark

Read This Later - Click Here

About the author: Andrew is a scientist who happens to know a lot about the technical aspects of blogging and listbuilding. If you have an issue with wordpress or your autoresponder and setting up squeezepages please get in touch via email / twitter or hire him on fiverr.

19 comments… add one
  • Tim Bonner May 6, 2013, 11:01 am

Hey Andrew

1,680 members sounds like a huge number of people to refer in just 14 days. I wish I could do that!

Traffic exchanges isn’t something I’m doing at the moment. Sounds like ListViral is going to be something great for you though as I know you know what you’re doing!
    Tim Bonner recently posted..Social Login Buttons – What Do You Think?

• Andrew Stark May 6, 2013, 9:49 pm

Hi Tim,

When you come up with a report for list building related more to the IM niche you should investigate further. Until then you’re doing the right thing staying away.

Andrew

• William Brant May 6, 2013, 3:05 pm

Hey Andrew, sounds like a good report that could be helpful to a lot of people, and if he promoted someone elses site like that should be a great sign of how he will promote his own site, which is a great sign 🙂

• Andrew Stark May 6, 2013, 9:54 pm

Hi William,

Here’s the download link, I still need to record the welcome video for the page to complete it.

I was going to wait until the whole bonus is complete to put everything in the one folder, but if you want the word version I can send it to you anytime.

Andrew

• Bella Belle May 6, 2013, 4:36 pm

Great heads up. And I can’t wait for your bonus and new ideas on this.

• Andrew Stark May 6, 2013, 9:57 pm

Hi Bella,

Progress is being made, look forward to sharing the final output with you

Andrew

• ray May 6, 2013, 4:44 pm

this sounds very good news im all ways looking for better advertiseing

• Andrew Stark May 6, 2013, 9:59 pm

Hi Ray,

The more great owners that move into the mailer niche the higher the returns will be.

It’s all about getting your advertising message in front of the right people.

Andrew

• Mike Robertson May 6, 2013, 8:23 pm

If it’s good enough for you sir, it’s good enough for me

Never given me bad advice 🙂

BR

Mike

• Andrew Stark May 6, 2013, 10:02 pm

Thanks Mike,

If you’re going to use mailers more often having this bonus will really help you.

Andrew

• Audrey Sorg May 6, 2013, 9:20 pm

Hi Andrew I joined ListViral using your link. I am always happy to help you. I am your biggest fan! I love reading your blog and I always do everytime you send me an email that you made a new post. I was wondering if you build any sales funnels for other marketers and how much you would charge. When trying to build something myself I am lost as to finding an offer that would convert well for an SLO. Much love!

• Andrew Stark May 6, 2013, 10:08 pm

Hi Audrey,

Great to have you on board, this site should really grow especially to people outside the niche at the moment as it looks so much better than most other sites.

Like I said to William the report is now complete, I just need to create the videos for the funnel now.

In terms of me setting stuff up, do you have an idea for the lead magnet you want to use?

Andrew

• Neville Dinning May 6, 2013, 11:10 pm

Andrew, you were right when you told me in your email that I could expect multiple emails promoting ListViral.
    The first impression from my visit to the dashboard is that this is a well designed mailer, with easy to navigate features. I look forward to seeing the results from my first mailout.
    Your bonus will be eagerly anticipated and I am looking forward to the stunning results.
    Neville Dinning recently posted..Time Saving Tips

• Matt Baker May 6, 2013, 11:59 pm

Hi Andrew,
    I am truly honored that you have decided to share my story with others and I appreciate all the kind words. Thank you very much for taking notice my friend. I hope others find the interview helpful in some way.

Matt

• Robert May 7, 2013, 9:02 pm

I want to claim this bonus Andrew You are one of teh few I trust

• Claudiu May 10, 2013, 4:06 pm

1680 in 14 days…A good portion of them are from advertising in sites like clixsense and Neobux…How do I know? I saw his ad often there. Btw, nice blog… keep up the good work, maybe we can become partners in the near future in a project… If you still share that word document with the tips Matt used for getting referrals in huge numbers, don’t forget about me 😀

Kind Regards,
    Claudiu

• Matt Baker May 12, 2013, 2:32 am

Hi Claudia,
      You say “sites like clixsense and Neobux” as if it were a secret or a bad word even. If you do read Andrew’s report you may see them listed there along with several other sources. 😀

• Marshall Brown May 13, 2013, 4:17 am

Yes, I would like to claim the List Viral Bonus

• Ralph Phillips May 13, 2013, 7:43 pm

I like this article and I will be looking out for you and Matt Baker when I surf. I would like to get your bonus and put it to work.