Today’s post is back to a threat headline.
Why Can’t We Trust Internet Marketers
Almost everyone you speak to online can tell you about a product or service they bought that was over priced and under delivered. Perhaps even worse is the fact that many of these people fall foul of the same tactics more than once before finding out that they have been diddled.
The worst thing is that these scumbags actually go out and target people they know are new to the world of Internet Marketing.
What Are The Warning Signs?
Here’s how to tell if someone is trying to abuse your trust.
- Even when you have your credit card in hand all excited you don’t actually know what you’re buying
- When you do buy a product you’re immediately told that you need to buy extra things to make it work better and give you that instant return on investment faster and easier.
- Every email you get from them is trying to sell you something
- You ask support a question and get no answer
- The product is all filler and no actual information. Telling you to promote the product you just bought to make money is not actually a product.
- Google is full of fake reviews and testimonials that have been bough from fiverr
How Can We Find The Good Internet Marketers?
It will take time, but eventually you will do some research and find a product or site such as the warrior forum where someone will take you under their wing and teach you how to create a BS radar and keep you on the straight and narrow.
Even better is when someone takes the time to write blog posts that educate you and teach you how to do things that will result in real sustainable online business.
Hint: By telling you the things above it means that I can no longer send you a copy and paste email to something involving russian programmers and a pintest loophole that will make you a gazillion dollars by the weekend.
Learn From The People Who Actually Have Done It
If someone is selling a blogging product but doesn’t use wordpress themselves then what makes them qualified as a teacher? Like I said in the previous post you need to learn from proven experts.
It’s also worth finding half a dozen or so people you connect with, make friends, and learn together.
Go out and find facebook groups or forums that have the same passion as you, and just have fun learning.
Suddenly the learning means that you’re now able to create content and start your own blog. Then you’re ready to start monetizing the content. If you don’t have real content then you are “faking it” and are no better than the scumbags who are selling hopes and dreams.