So I’ve had a good week, and although feedback is a bit thin on the ground I have no refund requests and I’ve met my sales target.
I’m off with Amber to WaterWorld tomorrow and I’ve got a long weekend to put together the proper salespage.
This means that you have a window of opportunity to tell your lists about my WSO and give them the chance to get the 50% discount. Also as I’ve gone for digiresults as my payment processor you can earn full commissions.
Here’s what you need to do
#1 Create you free account at digiresults
#2 Log-in to digiresults to get your affiliate link – it will look like: http://www.digiresults.com/aff/314/536 where the 536 will be your digiresults affiliate id.
#3 Send some traffic by your favourite affiliate method
If you have a mailing list then here’s an advert that you can modify to your own style
Everyone Laughed At Me For Using Safelist – Until They Saw The Results!
Can You Really Make Money Using Safelists?
Would An Extra Hundred Dollars A Month Help You?
I’m sure that if you’ve been looking at ways to build a list with free traffic that you will have heard people mention the use of Safelists. These sites allow you to send your marketing messages out to other members of the safelist.
Now in theory this sounds perfect, but if you don’t know what you’re doing it can quickly turn into a nightmare with thousands of messages arriving and even when you get a good result you have no idea how to repeat it!
So this is why my friend Andrew Stark has written SafelistSecrets
==> affiliate link
Inside this report you will discover:
- How to set up gmail so you can keep track of all the mail, and maximise your mailing credits.
- The AF method – build your aweber mailing list without having your own domain or hosting.
- Re-brandable Reports – these affiliate landmines save you from doing product creation.
- Testing and tracking – watch me set up a split test in under 1 minute
- Get inside the top safelists of the moment and see how easy it is to send out your message
- Relationship Marketing – why you should introduce yourself to potential customers if you want long term success
- Leverage – copy what the leaders are doing rather than the herd.
Happy List Building
p.s. Andrew’s currently selling this as a Warrior Special Offer so you’ll be getting a 50% discount for a limited time.